Gold Brigade Florida Trip 2022
There are a limited number of bus seats and hotel rooms available for purchase for the Gold Brigade's Florida trip. Here are the options that are available:
- A bus seat can be purchased for $250 each (plus a $20-$65 fuel surcharge to be determined in October). This bus seat includes transportation to/from WCHS and all local travel in Florida.
- A hotel room that sleeps up to 4 adults can be purchased for $660 (includes tax and resort fees for 3 nights). The hotel will be a resort located on Clearwater Beach. Adults are welcome to share a room to help divide its cost.
There is a limit of TWO PARENTS/GUARDIANS per student when making reservations. Siblings and other family members may attend, but will need to make their own travel arrangements. All adults traveling on team's buses will also need to complete a criminal background check.
If an item shows as unavailable, then we are sold out. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
The cost for bus or hotel reservations does NOT include meals or tickets for Gold Brigade performances at competitions or SeaWorld Orlando. Options to purchase tickets will be available in late August.
You are welcome to make your own travel arrangements (fly/drive yourself) and purchase only a hotel room.
- You need to be able to pay make a 20% deposit when making this reservation. It is non-refundable.
- By August 28, your bus seat and/or hotel reservation must be paid-in-full or your reservations will be canceled.
ABOUT THIS PURCHASE:
- All online credit/debit transactions include a 4% processing fee.
- Due to limited availability, deposit payments will only be accepted online with credit/debit card.
- Final payments should be made with cash or money order by August 28. Personal checks will NOT be accepted for this transaction
- You will receive additional email instructions to make your final payment once your deposit has processed and your reservations are confirmed.