WINTER GUARD WARM-UP UNIFORM ORDERS
Due by January 23 at 8am
- Your Warm-Up Uniform must be sized to fit over your show uniform.
- Your Membership Fees should be current to order a warm-up uniform.
- Warm-up uniforms are strongly encouraged to be worn at all performances
- Warm-up uniforms should ONLY be worn for performance days and Fridays before performance days. It is NOT a daily article of clothing
- Warm-up uniforms are meant to last for several years. This is a one-time purchase that is the same for JV Guard & World Guard members both...so a new uniform will NOT be required as students advance through the program. If you have a warm-up from 2+ years ago, then these are the same logo design.
- Name embroidery for jackets is optional and is only available (at no extra charge) to members that are current with their membership fees and have paid for their jacket.
- You are required to have already made both of your membership fee payments that have already been due this season.